Windows cannot copy files required for installation. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation.
Error code: 0x80070570 applies to Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 operating System.
The error means, the installer files located in optical disk or USB drive is corrupted/ damage.
It also indicate that the hard disk drive have a trouble, just try to reset the drive by using the following manufacturer tools
- For Seagate hard disk drive
- For Western Digital hard disk drive
- For Hitachi brand hard disk rive
The fix of the Windows installation error code 0x80070570 are the following
- When using DVD during installation, be sure the optical disk drive have no trouble in reading
- Change DVD Installer Disc
- If using USB Storage device, try to reformat the USB flash drive and re-create the bootable USB
- Use another USB Flash drive and create again a Windows Operating System bootable USB
The Error code: 0x80070570 appear with a following message like this
The installation was cancelled. Any changes that were made to your computer during installation process will not be saved.
Windows Cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x80070570