The VivoBook S400CA provides the ideal partner for Windows 8. This Conventional notebook and touchscreen combined, this will allow traditional programs and applications in the tiled layout to both be worked as they were intended.
Wanted to upgrade or replace the memory, hard disk, you want to fix some problem of your laptop? Here is some guide to disassemble and locate the hardware device you want to upgrade or replace in your Asus S400C S400CA.
Replacing the screen on S400C was one of the toughest in It was kinda rough, but you guys will get the idea how the task is done.
Disassembling of Asus S400C S400CA laptop covers the following:
Removing DVD drive
Removing back cover
Removing hard drive
Removing wireless card
Remove Laptop cover
Removing processor and graphic card heatsink
Assemble the laptop
Asus S400CA laptop Specifications
- Operating System: Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 3517U Processor
- Hard Disk: 500GB 5400
- Memory: DDR3 1600 MHz SDRAM, OnBoard Memory 2 GB / 4 GB, 1x 2 x DIMM Dual Channel DDR3 1333/1066/800 MHz.,Support MAX 8GB. socket *1
- Graphics: Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 4000 *2
- Screen Size: 14.0″ 16:9 HD (1366×768) LED Backlight Glare panel
- Camera: HD Web Camera
- Network: Integrated 802.11 b/g/n,Built-in Bluetooth™ V4.0 (Optional),10/100/1000 Base T
Specs Link: https://www.asus.com/ph/Notebooks/ASUS_VivoBook_S400CA/specifications/