The UX31 is the new Ultrabook to switch, thanks to its long battery life, speedy performance, and a high-res display and Bang & Olufsen speakers.
In this laptop, the processor, memory, and the graphics chips are built into the motherboard, and the hard disk drive can be upgraded or changed.
Planning to update the memory, hard drive or you want to fix some problem of your laptop. Here is the complete guide of disassembling Asus Zenbook UX31 laptop.
Disassembling of Asus Zenbook UX31 laptop covers the following:
Removing back cover
Removing hard drive
Removing CPU and graphic card heatsink
Reapply thermal paste
Removing wireless card
Asus Zenbook UX31 Laptop Specifications
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2557M
- Hard Disk: 128 GB
- Memory: 4096 MB
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Screen Size: 13.3″ 1600 X 900
- Camera: Integrated Camera
- Network: 802.11 b/g/n, BT 4.0