The Dell Latitude E6410 is a 14.1-inch business notebook configurable with an Intel Core i7 processor and NVIDIA NVS 3100M dedicated graphics. The Latitude E6410 is the latest in a long line of business notebooks from Dell. … NVIDIA NVS 3100M Dedicated Graphics with 512MB VRAM. 4GB DDR3 RAM.
Wanted to upgrade or replace the memory, hard disk, you want to fix some problem of your laptop? Here is some guide to dismantling and locate the hardware device you want to upgrade or replace in your Dell Latitude E6410 laptop.
In this laptop, the processor can be upgraded, memory can be upgraded, the graphic card is built into the motherboard, the hard drive is upgradeable to a higher storage size or Solid State Drive (SSD).
Disassembling of Dell Latitude E6410 laptop covers the following:
Removing DVD drive
Removing back cover
Removing hard drive
Removing wireless card
Remove Laptop cover
Removing processor and graphic card heatsink
Dismantle LCD Scree
Assemble the laptop
Dell Latitude E6410 laptop Specifications
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
- Processor: Intel Core i5 520M / 2.4 GHz
- Hard Disk: 7200 rpm
- Memory: 2 GB (2 x 1 GB)
- Graphics: NVIDIA NVS 3100M – 512 MB
- Screen Size: 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- Network: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n