Planning to check the laptop or you want to replace some defective parts such as keyboard, hard disk drive, LCD Screen. Here is the guide of disassembling of Asus X540 laptop.
This disassembling guide covers the following:
- Casing removal
- Remove hard drive
- Remove motherboard
- Removal of LCD Screen
Asus X540 laptop Specifications;
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® Processor N3700 Quad core
- Hard Disk: 1TB 5400 rpm SATA
- Memory: 4 GB DDR3
- Screen Size: 15.6 inch 1366×768
- Camera: VGA
- Network: 10/100 Ethernet and 802.11 b/g/n wifi
Laptop Specs depends on the following model.