HP Pavillon x360 Convertible – display replacement
In this video, it shows on proper removal of convertible laptop and accesses the damaged LCD. Then replace it with a new one.
planning to upgrade the memory, hard disk or you want to fix some problem of your laptop.? Here is the complete guide to disassemble your HP Pavillon x360 convertible Laptop.
First, remove all the screws at the back of the laptop, then remove the cover disconnect the battery and you are ready to go. But be careful in disassembling especially the connector.
In this video it shows the following:
Disassembling of HP Pavillon x360 includes:
- Removal of Screws on Back Cover
- Removal of Keyboard
- Battery Removal
- Removal of the back cover
- Removal of Casing
- Removing hard drive
- Disassemble LCD Panel and replace
- Assemble back the laptop
HP Pavilion x360 Specification:
• Dimension: 307.8 x 214.9 x 21.8 mm
• Weight: 319.8 g
• Display: 11.6-inch LED-backlit Touchscreen (1366 x 768 pixels
• Full-size keyboard
• Processor: Intel Processors
• Graphics: Intel HD Graphics GPU
• Memory: 4GB or 8GB DDR3L RAM
• Storage: 320GB, 500GB, or 750GB hard drive