Sony SVP132A1CM – disassemble & fan replacement
In this video it shows, replacing thermal compound and replacing processor fan with a new one.
Planning to upgrade the memory, hard disk or you want to fix some problem with your laptop. Here is the complete guide to disassemble your Sony Vaio Pro 13 Laptop.
First, remove all the screws at the back of the laptop, then remove the back cover and disconnect the battery before accessing other parts of the laptop.
In this video it shows the following:
Disassembling of Sony Vaio Pro 13 Laptop includes:
- Removal of Back Cover
- Removal of Battery
- Removing laptop heatsink
- Removal of laptop motherboard
- Keyboard removal
- Removal and replacing of the heatsink fan
- Assembling back of the laptop
Laptop Specification Sony SVP132A1CM:
• Model: SVP132A1CM (Norwegian keyboard layout)
• CPU: Intel Core i5-4200U (1.6Ghz )
• Graphics: Intel HD 4400
• OS: Windows 8 Pro
• Display Size: 13.3-inch 1920×1080
• Screen Type: LED-Backlit LCD. Glossy
• Backlit keyboard. Mini cursor keys. Large trackpad.
• RAM: 4GB (Soldered to the fucking motherboard: C )
• SSD: 128GB ( One of the new PCI M.2 SSD’s )
• Battery capacity: 37 Wh non-removable with external battery expansion connector.
• Weight: 1.05 KGs (measured with 37Wh batt)
• Ports: HDMI (full size), Full SD card slot. USB3.0 x 2, headset, extended battery connector.
• WiFi/BT4.0 – Centrino N 7260 AGN with WiDi/WiUSB
• Camera: Integrated Web Cam( 1 megapixel)