The Sony Vaio E Series has never been the most popular mainstream notebook, but it’s been a reasonable choice.
Sony has consistently offered good design, a quality keyboard, and reasonable pricing as well as numerous aesthetic options.
Planning to upgrade the memory, hard disk or you want to fix some problem of your laptop. Here is the complete guide to disassembling Sony VAIO E Series 15 SVE15.
In this laptop, the processor can be upgraded, memory can be upgraded up to 16 Gb, the graphic card is built into the motherboard, the hard drive is upgradeable to a higher storage size or Solid State Drive (SSD).
Sony VAIO E Series 15 SVE15 Removal include:
Removing DVD drive
Removing hard drive
Removing back cover
Removing wireless card
Removing Processor/Graphics heat sink fan
Replace and clean graphics card thermal paste
Assembling some item
Sony VAIO E Series 15 SVE15 Specifications
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition
- Processor: Intel Core i3 330M / 2.13 GHz
- Hard Disk: 5400 rpm
- Memory: 4 GB (2 x 2 GB)
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Screen Size: 5 in
- Camera: face-tracking technology
- Network: Bluetooth 2.1 EDR, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n