The modem/router was from PLDT, some of its default factory function is modified to adapt the Office Settings.
- Configure your computer LAN address manually:
- IP Address: 192.168.1.X, where X is any number from 2-254
- Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
- Default Gateway: 192.168.1.1
2. On your web browser, type 192.168.1.1
3. Username: admin Password: 1234 or user: adminpldt and password: 1234567890
4. Use Advance Settings after changing the password.
5. Now go to the Network > WAN > Internet Connection and configure
6. Go to Network > LAN > IP and set the following:
7. Go to Network > LAN > DHCP and set the following:
8. Go to Network > Advanced > NAT and set the following:
9. Now go to Maintenance > Tools > Restart and restart the router.
Don’t forget to save the settings before restarting the modem/router
In this video guide, it covers which place to configure and what place you should not modify.